The fragile truce between the Elyos and Asmodians has broken. Temporary allies once again fight as bitter enemies even as they press deeper into Tiamaranta. Supplies run low as this three-way war stretches on; and amidst it all, a dragon lord seeks to unleash a terrifying power. Each faction stands to reap the rewards of battle, but only the victor can claim...
The Spoils of War
Prepare yourselves for an epic two-week event to keep your side's army fighting, stop a sinister Balaur plot, and be rewarded with AP, Medals, Manastones, boosts, and enchantment stones! From June 6 to June 20, participate in The Spoils of War and you can receive a Daeva's share of loot!
Provisioning the Front Lines
With food supplies dwindling, all Daevas are called upon to make their rations last. The Master Chef has found a way to double the rations produced by combining Tasty Grains with Golden Aether, but he needs you to collect these ingredients!
To help raise ration production, players can claim 3 Tasty Grains per day, per account, in the Black Cloud Marketplace, FREE! If you don't have time to make as many Ration Packs as you would like, you can purchase them in the Black Cloud Marketplace or CUBE!
For more details on this event, check out the Provisioning the Front Lines event page!
Besh Temple Blitz
Level 55 and up
Sensing an opportunity as the Daevas are starving and at each other's throats, Tiamat calls upon Isbariya the Resolute to craft a Scepter with the power to control life and death--a weapon that could not only raise the dead Balaur within Beshmundir Temple, but bring about permanent death to the immortal Daevas. You must infiltrate Beshmundir Temple and stop those who seek to use the Scepter:
• Macunbello, who is in charge of collecting the dead Balaur souls for resurrection.
• Ahbana the Wicked, who is studying Elyos and Asmodian souls to discover the secret of their immortality.
• Dorakiki the Bold, who is excavating and stealing the Abyss Relics needed for the Scepter.
• Flarestorm, whose furnace and energy is capable of melting down the relics to mold the Scepter.
• Isbariya the Resolute, who holds the knowledge and magic needed to charge and wield the Scepter.
• Stormwing, whose centuries of imprisoned rage can be harnessed to charge the evil Scepter indefinitely.
The foul magic of this Scepter has begun to saturate Beshmundir Temple; already it causes these foes to rise time and time again! Defeat them as many times as necessary to stop the ritual of the Scepter!
During The Spoils of War event, a gateway directly outside the Silentera Canyon entrance will take players to Beshmundir Temple. (Even if the fortresses are not owned!) Players who successfully defeat any combination of Macunbello, Ahbana, Dorakiki, Flarestorm (one person in your group must have a Flarestorm key!), Isbariya, and Stormwing 70 times will receive 20x Fine Medal Chests, that contain Mithril Medals or AP Relics! Defeating these bosses 100 times will reward 30x Fine Medal Chests! Players may receive only one of these rewards per character. Players have 2 weeks to rack up as many boss kills as possible!
Want to speed up your boss kills in Beshmundir Temple? Want more XP or drops? Check out the Blitz Packs in the Black Cloud Marketplace! These Event items come in two flavors:
• The Blitz XP Pack contains 2x Beshmundir Time Scrolls (resets the instance cooldown), 3x Greater Running Scrolls (1 hour), and 3x Berdin's Amulet IV! Gain 50% extra XP with this amulet!
• The Blitz Loot Pack contains 2 2x Beshmundir Time Scrolls (resets the instance cooldown), 3x Greater Running Scrolls (1 hour), and 3x Berdin's Special Amulet II, granting you a 20% better chance of obtaining monster loot!
Make the most of the Besh Temple Blitz with Blitz Packs, available in the Black Cloud Marketplace!
Items to Amp Up Your Blitz
• Buy a large C.U.B.E. and get 5 free Premium Crown Boxes!
• Reset your cooldowns and increase your Beshmundir Temple run's drop rates or XP rate with Blitz Packs.
• Decorate your digs with new 18-slot storage cabinets!
• Plus, to commemorate the anniversary of Lineage II, Dynasty armor skins have returned for a limited time!
View New Store Items
Complete list of new Items:
[Event] Tasty Grain (x3)
[Event] Rations Pack (x5)
Blitz XP Pack
Blitz Loot Pack
Dynasty Heavy Armor
Dynasty Light Armor
[Emotion Card] Surrender
[Emotion Card] Play Dead
[Expand Card] Expand Cube Ticket (lvl 2)
[Expand Card] Expand Warehouse (lvl 2)
Lovely Wood Cabinet
Worn Fancy Wood Cabinet