The QuickBar is a part of your User Interface (UI) and is located at the bottom of your screen. There are 10 QuickBars (0-9), each holding 24 shortcuts. You can scroll through the QuickBars using Shift + QuickBar number (0-9).
Active Skills, Emotes, Macros, Actions and Consumables can be placed in the QuickBar.
This example is Severe Strike 1, which is a Scout Active Skill. At first, all characters have the Bandage Heal and Return Active Skill. Active Skills can be accessed through your Skill window (K).
Used to show emotional responses, such as Laughing, Smiling, or Cheering. These can be accessed through the Skill window, dragged to your QuickBar (K), or by use of /commands.
Macros are used to automate several commands in a single click. They must be custom made in the Macro window (U
). There are no default Macros.
Perform different Actions like the example (Toggle Rest) or Toggle Combat, Attack, and Pick up Item. Actions can be accessed in your Skills window (K
Consumables are items within your Inventory that can be used, such as potions and food. Consumables usually give bonus or restorative attributes.
By Default, only 2 rows are shown giving you a total of 24 slots per QuickBar. You can have up to 48 slots or as little as 12.
To add or or remove slots:
1. Bring up your System Menu (O)
2. Select Options
3. Under Game Options > User Interface
4. Check or un-check the following to adjust the number of slots:
- Show Extra QuickBar 1 - This is checked by default giving you 24 slots per QuickBar
- Show Extra QuickBar 2 - Check to add an additional 12 slots per QuickBar
- Show Extra QuickBar 3 - Check to add an additional 12 slots per QuickBar.
- Floating Quickbar 1 - Check to add a movable and transformable12 slot Quickbar. (Uses one of the ten quickbar configurations.)
- Floating Quickbar 2 - Check to add a movable and transformable12 slot Quickbar. (Uses one of the ten quickbar configurations.)
Items can be dragged and dropped to your QuickBar from your Inventory (I), Skills window (K), or Macro (U) window.
To remove something from your QuickBar, drag it off of the QuickBar and let it go.
Locking the Quickbar
You can lock the items currently in the Quickbar and all the Quickbar locations by clicking the Lock/Unlock button on the Quickbar.