Perhaps you’ve grown tired of the same old face, realized you are too short for the crowd, or just want to switch up the colors a bit. Now, you can change your appearance by purchasing a Plastic Surgery Ticket and visiting the Daeva of Appearance in the Capitol City.
1. Go to Aion Account Services, purchase the Character Customization, and apply it to your character
2. Receive your ticket in-game via Express Mail
|Things to Note: |
Services can be previewed at the vendor without purchase
The ticket will not expire and is a non-tradable item
1. Log in to the game after making your purchase. You will notice a package icon at the top of your map. Simply click on the package icon and a Zephyr Deliveryman will appear. Once you’ve opened your mail
make sure to choose Take All
. The ticket will be placed in your inventory and ready for use at your leisure. Now it’s time to visit the Daeva of Appearance to complete your transformation.
2. Once you arrive at the Daeva of Appearance , right-click to interact and choose Plastic Surgery. This will take you to the Character Customization screen where you can change the appearance of your face and body. The customization options available to you are the same as when you initially created your character.
Daeva of Appearance: Maenia (Elyos) | Himingleva (Asmodian)
3. If you decide you don’t like the changes you’ve made so far, use the Reset button to return to your initial state upon entering the customization screen. Or, if you decide you want finish at a later time, hit Cancel to exit from the customization screen and keep your ticket for later.
Related Pages: Character Creation | Face Options | Body Options
4. Once you are completely satisfied with your new appearance, click Change. You will get a pop-up notification to confirm your changes and accept them as final. When you click ok, your transformation will be complete and the Plastic Surgery Ticket will be removed from your inventory.