Korean PTS: Initial 2.5 Patch Notes
1. Added 2 new instances.
The Kaisinel Academy and the Marchutan Academy are lifelong educational institutions where the Empyrean Lords instill in their followers the virtues and battle skills appropriate to a Daeva. Until now, only enrolled Daevas were required to attend bootcamp, but after the mixed results of the initial assault on Balaurea, the Empyrean Lords knew they had to step up their game, and opened the doors of the Kaisinel Academy Bootcamp and the Marchutan Academy Bootcamp to regular Daevas.
The Bootcamp, which can be entered by both Elyos and Asmodians, is a PvE battlefield designed to develop a Daeva’s skills, with the incentive of many brand new reward items in the Cloister of Kaisinel and the Convent of Marchutan.
The Academy Bootcamp is a new type of instance in which you defeat wave after wave of monsters in a circular arena.
There are a total of 10 steps, of 5 rounds each. More powerful opponents appear at each step.
There are no quest requirements for the Academy Bootcamp; any character of level 50 or above can enter, if they are in a group.
In Sanctum and Pandaemonium, teleport via statue to the Kaisinel Academy or the Marchutan Academy, and you can access the Academy Bootcamp from there. From Inggison and Gelkmaros, you can use the Academy Bootcamp Teleport NPC.
Outside the arena, but still within the Bootcamp instance, there is a waiting room where Daevas resurrect after death.
Daevas who enter before training begins will go directly to the arena, but latecomers will appear in the waiting room.
Each step is completed when all monsters are defeated. Proceed to the next step by talking to the training recordkeeper in the center of arena.
A Daeva in the waiting room can get into the arena by using a "Consolidation Ticket" which you can obtain during the training.
The ’Consolidation Ticket’ can be traded, but it disappears if you exit the instance, log out character selection, or quit the game.
All group members obtain the same number of points for defeating monsters regardless of how much damage they did.
The training will end if all characters in the arena die or you complete all the steps of the training. You will be rewarded with "Academy Insignia" depending on your score.
Characters in the waiting room can stop the training and exit through the Stop Training button located in the upper right of the screen.
Some skills and items cannot be used in the Academy Bootcamp.
The re-entry cooldown for the Academy Bootcamp is 22 hours.
Araka Farm produces 50% of Drana in Tiamat’s territory, and plays a vital role in providing stable resources to Tiamat’s army. Surama, a Drakan from a high ranking family, recently took over as Managing Director, and increased production dramatically by switching over from general plants and trees to using Elim as a Drana source. Furthermore, it seems that Surama is power-hungry, and is using his position to perform bio experiments using dragel. We must stop the flow of drana to Tiamat’s Army and end Surama’s plotting.
Various secrets are hidden in Araka. Because of its close connection to the Reian Tribe, tribe members may provide very important information about the dungeon, so pay close attention to the Reians’ conversation.
There are no quest requirements for Araka; any character of level 50 or above can enter, if they are in a group.
In order to access Araka, each race must control its own camp’s Balaurea fortress. Upon conquering, a Dimensional Gate will appear beside the special ordnance quartermaster for the Elyos and the fortress quartermaster for the Asmodians.
There are four entrances, but (as with Dark Poeta) they all lead to the same instance.
The re-entry cooldown for Araka is 22 hours.
2. Reduced the difficulty level of the ’Draupnir Cave’ instance, and adjusted the conditions causing the final boss monster, Commander Bakarma, to appear.
Commander Bakarma will now appear only after players have defeated all the sub bosses: Instructor Afrane, Beautiful Lakshmi, Kind Saraswati, and Commander Nimbarka.
Decreased the number of monsters inside Draupnir Cave.
Decreased the stats of monsters inside Draupnir Cave.
Changed some of Commander Bakarma’s battle tactics.
3. Removed the upper cap on the Nochsana Training Camp instance, so that all players from level 25 up will be able to enter it.
4. In the Kromede’s Trial instance, Butler Jeeves will no longer drop the Secret Safe Key. Access to the Kaliga Treasury through the secret vault door will be by simply defeating Butler Jeeves.
1. Added a new item enhancement system called divinity endowment.
This new enhancement can only be performed on certain items.
The item will be imbued with an effect that gives various bonuses when activated.
There are 2 possible stages of divinity endowment, and some items will only be enhanceable up to step 1.
New items have been added that will be enhanceable up to step 2.
The divinity endowment effect is consumed during depending battle (attack, defense, and skill use).
General attack and defense will consume a small amount.
With skill use, more powerful skills will consume more of the divinity endowment.
When a weapon that has been divinity endowed is used in Armsfusion, the resultant weapon will also be divinity endowed.
The price of recharging the divinity endowment will increase with higher Divinity Endowment Steps, Item Grade, and on fused weapons
The two ways of endowing divinity are by talking to an NPC and by using a divinity endowment item.
New NPCs have been placed in the capital cities, at the Reshanta Obelisk for each race, at the Balaurea Obelisks, and in the Academy Bootcamp.
[Divinity Endowment Window] [Item endowed with divinity]
Divinity Endowment items are sold by general goods merchant NPCs.
[Portable Divinity Endowment Item]
2. Added new advanced designs that allow players to craft the greater crafting output even when the crafting fails to proc.
The new design uses 3 superior grade items, fluxes, and shop ingredients to craft a heroic grade item, just the same way as crafting a superior grade item uses 3 regular grade items.
Added new superior equivalents to Balic Designs just like the regular crafting items.
Added 306 new advanced designs each for Elyos and Asmodians.
There will now be a 100% success rate when crafting heroic grade [noble] items.
The new designs are sold by the merchants for each crafting skill.
Added 172 new advanced designs each for Elyos and Asmodians.
There will now be a 100% success rate when crafting heroic grade [noble] items
The new designs are sold by the Tigraki Workshop NPCs in the large cities.
3. Added new designs for advanced tailoring components.
Added 28 new advanced designs each for Elyos and Asmodians.
When crafting these new designs, there is a chance to produce a higher quality result, just like with general advanced designs.
These new designs are sold by the merchants for each crafting skill.
Added 16 new advanced designs each for Elyos and Asmodians.
When crafting these new designs, there is a chance to produce a higher quality result, just like with general advanced designs.
The new designs are sold by Tigraki Workshop NPCs in the large cities.
4. When gathering items like wood and fiber, there is now a chance that you will gather a bundle of items instead of a single one.
These bundles can be dismantled for more materials.
5. Added new level 55 eternal grade Abyss items.
Elyos can purchase them at the Cloister of Kaisinel and Inggison Illusion Fortress from the weapons, armor, and accessory distributors.
Asmodians can purchase them at the Convent of Marchutan and Gelkmaros Fortress from the weapons, armor, and accessory distributors.
6. The different item attributes associated with item enchantment have been broken down into separate categories. Item tooltips will now state specifically when items cannot be:
socketed with manastones
extracted for enchantment stones
enchanted with enchantment stones
7. The exclusive boutiques in each large city are stocking new designer outfits, which can be purchased from the following NPCs.
[Elyos] Levana and Marzella in the Galleria of Grandeur.
[Asmodians] Karidni and Deor in the Vanahal Boutique.
[Items for Sale]
[Gren’s Party Dress - Elyos]
[Noene’s Party Dress - Elyos]
[Minar’s Party Dress - Asmodian]
[Roen’s Party Dress - Asmodian]
8. There are also new tradable garments, which you can purchase as gifts for other Daevas.
9. The tradable garments can be purchased from the Shugo merchants Pradaaknerk and Armanerk, in Silentera Canyon.
10. Fixed a bug causing Tahabata’s Warhammer to give a higher buff to Magic Boost than intended..
11. Fixed a bug where some items had the wrong appearance in the item preview window.
12. Fixed the prices for the designs for Vidar’s Noble Spellbook and Fasimedes’ Noble Spellbook
13. Fixed the icons for Asmodian exclusive Turquoise/Corundum/Elatrite jewels.
14.The problem where Crit Spell 30 was entered into the Basic Stat for Telemachus/Aegir has been fixed.
15. Fixed typos on some item tooltips.
16. Fixed an issue causing some items to appearing incorrectly when equipped.
17. Fixed the locations of some gatherable items when they were inaccessible to players.
1. Added new pets, which can be obtained in the following ways.
One from a pet-related quest
Seven from daily quests
Four from the new Academy Bootcamp instance
One from the new Araka instance
2. Added a new Pet Mood system to allow more interaction with pets.
Check your pet’s mood with a simple mouseover.
Keep your pet’s mood high by interacting with it.
Playing with the pet while it’s summoned will improve its mood a little.
The pet’s mood will be reset 10 minutes after dismissing the pet.
The new [Manage Pet] system allows you to use commands that improve a pet’s mood even more.
The Manage Petbar is displayed under your character when a pet is selected. Select the [Manage Pet] command, and it will change to display a list of the Pet Emotes you have acquired.
Interact with the pet using these different pet emotes.
Different emotes will give your pet different degrees of happiness.
The [Manage Pet] command can only be used once every 10 minutes.
If you have not acquired any pet emotes, you cannot use [Manage Pet].
Pet emotes can be acquired as quest rewards, or purchased from the pet merchant.
The following is a list of quests that give pet emotes as rewards:
All these emotes can also be purchased with kinah from the pet merchant NPC.
The "Pet Play" emote can only be purchased from the pet merchant NPC.
There is now a pet camera function that automatically moves the camera to focus on a pet when it has been selected using Manage Pet].
The default setting for the pet camera function is ON, but it can be switched OFF through Options -> Game Options.
When a pet’s mood reaches 100%, the [Pet Gift] button becomes active. Click this button to receive the pet’s gift.
The gifts consist of coin items appropriate to the character’s level.
The [Pet Gift] button can only be used once every 1 hour.
3. Pets can now consume food, drinks, and magic items automatically.
In the pet info window,
click ’Pet Medicine Bag’. You can drag stacks of items to the empty slots in the medicine bag .
Once consumables have been put in the slots, the “Item Automatic Use” button becomes active.
Click the ’Item Automatic Use’ button, and when the effects of the current consumable item wear off, another will be consumed automatically.
The pet will glitter when ’Item Automatic Use’ is active.
The ’Item Automatic Use’ can be dragged to the character shortcut window for ease of use.
When a pet consumes another item, a "Use Complete" system message will appear in a speech bubble.
4. Pets can now loot monsters automatically on your behalf.
Select ’Pick Up Item’ in the Pet Info window, and click ’Automatic Item Pick Up’ to tell your pet to auto-loot.
While this option is active, the pet will glitter.
The ’Automatic Item Pick Up’ icon can be dragged to the quickbar for ease of use.
When a pet loots an item, "Item Pick Up Completed" will display both as a speech balloon and as a system message.
These are the rules the pet will follow when looting:
Items can only be looted from nearby monster corpses (within 28m from the character whose pet is doing the looting)..
Untradeable items, items for which a dice roll is required, and items that require other checks will not be looted.
When in a group/alliance, a pet can only loot items that belong entirely to its owner, but not items that other players can obtain.
Pets cannot loot on their owners’ behalf when the owner is in a group/alliance using the Free-For-All loot rule.
5. Pets will no longer be dismissed when their owners use Return, Teleport, and Flight.
6. Players can now choose whether to see other players’ pets.
The “Hide” feature is on by default, and can be toggled on/off in Options -> Game Options-> ’Hide Other PC’s Pet’.
1. Added a new feature that allows high level characters to function as a group guide for fellow group members who are at least 10 levels lower than they are.
Becoming a Group Guide
[Functions of Performing As Guide and Cancel Guide in the group menu]
If your group contains members who are at least 10 levels lower than you, the ’Performing as Guide’ option is available from your group information menu (right-click group member).
If all group members who are 10 levels (or more) lower than a group guide leave the group (by intentionally leaving, being banned, or by leveling up), group guide status is automatically cancelled.
For a group member with guide status, the currently configured character title (selected in Profile settings) is replaced by the title ’Guide.’ However, the effects of the character’s selected title are still applied.
A wing icon appears next to the character name (on the group information screen) of any group member who is a guide.
[Group Member Performing as Guide]
Group Guide Reward
While you are a guide, you cannot accumulate Exp or acquire drop items that can be obtained by hunting monsters.However, you can acquire others assets, such as Abyss Point, Quest Items, and DP, just like usual. (Normal rules are applied.)
Exp is distributed to all group members, except guides.
There are daily/weekly quest rewards that can only be obtained while you are a group guide. You can receive the Arachne’s Mark [Elyos] or the Brotherhood’s Mark [Asmodian]. You can exchange weapons, armor, and other items through the group NPC.
[Arachne Sisterhood Accessory Reward] [Markutan Brotherhood Accessory Reward]
Upon completion of a guide quest, wing icons appear next to the guide character’s name, and the daily quest reset time (everyday at 9 AM) is reset.
Guide Group Recruitment
You can recruit or apply for a Guide Group in the Find Group window <Shift + V> (or by using the chat command ‘/guidegrouprecruitment’ or ’/guidegroupapplying’).
If you select the ’Guide’ checkbox at the top of Find Group window, your search will include guide groups.
[Find Group Window]
Enter Instanced Dungeon
When entering an instanced dungeon, you can enter if level conditions for group members, excluding guides, are met. (When entering, check needed items. The entry quest checks guide characters.) In cases of instanced dungeons, such as Dredgion, Chantra Dredgion, Dark Poeta, where you get reward by accumulating points, guide groups cannot enter.
2.New Speech Balloon Titles are awarded daily or weekly to Daevas who have achieved noteworthy things.
Speech Balloon Titles will be implemented in the next update.
Check your title by clicking Menu -> Options -> Speech Baloon Titles.
[Speech Balloon Titles]
3. Characters who are benefitting from Energy of Repose or Energy of Salvation will also get more dropped items.
4. Corpses that contain no loot will now disappear quickly.
5. Slightly increased the upper limit for the Magic Boost stat.
6. There is now a maximum value for how much a character’s Casting Speed can be reduced with debuffs.
Known issue: the Spiritmaster’s Summoning Alacrity skill, should be an exception, but the limit is still being applied. A bug fix is in progress.
7. The killer penalty (Ariel’s Curse/Azphel’s Curse) will no longer apply in home territory.
8. Some character animations have been changed or added.
Changed the animations for trading, falling, aerial snare, and crashing (when there is no flight gauge).
New character animations have been added for the following situations.
A diving motion for when you are crashing (when there is a flight gauge).
A running animation for when movement speed is above a certain value.
A flight loop for forward motion during flight.
[Elyos] Some of the emote animations have been changed.
Elyos male: taunt, beg, cheer, surprise
Elyos female: taunt, laugh, cheer, anger
9. Changed the effect that indicates the Daeva has full DP.
1. Added new class skills.
If you’re Elyos, you can purchase these skills in the Protectors Hall or the Cloister of Kaisinel in Sanctum. If you’re Asmodian, you can purchase them in the Capitol Building or the Convent of Marchutan in Pandaemonium.
Decreased the cooldown time of the Gladiator skill ‘Second Wind I’ from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
The cooldown times for the gladiator skills "Second Wind I" and "Improved Stamina I" are now shared.
Damage for the Gladiator skills ‘Vengeful Strike I ~ V’ have been enhanced.
HP absorption of the Gladiator skill ‘Righteous Punishment I’ has been increased from 20% to 50%.
Fixed a bug that was causing the Templar’s ‘Block’ skill to be applied to the Guardian General.
Reduced the casting time of the Templar skill ‘Shieldburst I’ from 1.5 to 1 second. The range of the skill has also been increased, from 2M to 5M. Additionally, the knock back effect has been added to the skill effects.
Increased the range of the Templar skill ‘Bodyguard I’ from 10M to 25M.
Increased the amount of Max HP increase for the Templar ‘Prayer of Victory I ~ IV’ skills.
Fixed a duplicate system message when using the Ranger skill ‘Seizure Arrow I.’ The correct MP restoration system message is now displayed, rather than the incorrect HP healing message.
Increased the magical accuracy of the following Ranger ’Trap’ skills: Snare Trap I ~ IV, Poisoning Trap I ~ IV, Explosion Trap I ~ III, Spike Bite Trap I ~ II, Blazing Trap I, Blazing Trap I, Destruction Trap I ~ III, and Trap of Slowing I ~ IV.
The activation chance for the ’Spiral Arrow I ~ III’ skills has been increased to 100%; however, the accuracy has been reduced.
Fixed a bug in the Asmodian Assassin’s ’Shadow Rage I’ skill, where magic resistance was increasing abnormally.
The Assassin skills ‘Apply Poison I ~ IV’ and ‘Apply Deadly Poison I’ now stack.
Fixed a bug in the Assassin skill ’Wind Walk I,’ which was causing stealth to sometimes fail.
Assassins may now use boost skills while in stealth.
The Sorcerer skills ‘Winter Binding I ~ IV’ can now be used while moving.
The shield amount of the Sorcerer skills ‘Stone Skin I ~ IV’ have been increased.
Fixed a problem where the Spiritmaster skill ‘Withering Gloom’ failed to return MP to the normal levels.
Magical damage and MP consumption have been increased for the Spiritmaster skills ‘Weaken Spirit I ~ IV.’
The Spiritmaster ‘Spirit Hypnosis I’ skill now has slow debuff effect. Sleeping targets who are near to the debuff are now changed into the appropriate spirits.
The Spiritmaster skills ‘Stone Skin I ~ IV’ now have increased shield amounts.
The cooldown times for the Spiritmaster’s ‘Spirit Absorption I ~ II’ skills have been reduced from 3 minutes to 2 minutes. HP consumption of the spirit has been reduced from 20% to 10%.
Cleric’s ‘Smite I ~ V’ skills now have increased magical accuracy.
The skill casting time for the Cleric’s ’Splendor of Purification I’ skill has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.
The DP consumption of the Cleric’s ‘Acquittal I’ skill has been reduced from 3000 to 2000.
The status ailment effects of the Chanter’s ‘Soul Crush I ~ II’ skills have been changed from pushback to knock back.
The Chanter’s skills ‘Protective Ward I ~ VI’ have been changed to remove the 50% healing reduction effect.
The casting time of the Chanter’s ‘Binding Word I’ skill has been changed from 1 second to instantaneous.
The casting time of the Chanter’s ‘MP Recovery I ~ IV’ skills have been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
If you are stunned while casting a skill, the problem where "Remove Shock I" is not being activated has been corrected.
When the target is changed for an activated chain skill, the problem of the skill not progressing has been corrected.
The maximum weakening effect value that can be applied to a target has been expanded.
Block is now used up before Parry.
1. New coin quests have been added.
[Elyos] Eltnen, Heiron Region
[Asmodian] Morheim, Beluslan Region
2. Added new factions that reward higher level players for helping lower level players.
Upon reaching level 10, you will automatically become a member of the lower level group. You may resign or rejoin manually through an NPC. Upon reaching level 40, you will automatically resign.
You can manually join or leave the group for lv 40 to 55.
3. Added daily and weekly quests for these guide groups.
Guide quests can only be done in a guide group. The quest description will have specific information about the appropriate level range.
The lv40-55 groups give [Elyos] Mark of Arachne and [Asmodian] Mark of Brotherhood as rewards. They may be exchanged for weapons, armor, or other items with the group NPC.
4. Added new bundle manastone exchange quest where you can exchange many manastones at a time.
5. Added relic exchange quests and NPCs
Added moving quests that guide Daevas to these NPCs.
Added bundle relic exchange NPCs in Inggison and Gelkmaros where players can turn in several relics at once.
6. Added new quests for each of the new instances,
7. Academy Bootcamp and Araka.
8. Removed the pre-requisites for the existing coin quests [Elyos] Kromede in the Temple and [Asmodian] Courting With
9. Removed the quest requirements for undertaking the [Elyos] Miragent Holy Templar and [Asmodian] Fenris’s Fang quests.
10. The quests can now be acquired by any level 50 character.
11. Added new [Elyos] Fasimedes’ Promise and [Asmodian] Vidar’s Promise quests.
12. They can be acquired after completing the [Elyos] An Important Choice and [Asmodian] To Face the Future campaign quests.
13. Changed some coin quest NPCs.
14. Added new daily quests to defeat members of the opposite race in Silentera Canyon.
[Elyos][Daily] Banishing the Shadowborn, [Asmodian] [Daily] Banishing the Shadowborn
15. Added new quest markers for important (non-campaign) quests, as indicated below:
There are two main categories of important quest, one of which only causes the quest marker to show when the player is within the level range, while the other is shown to all players who meet the requirements.
16. Players can now have 40 quests in progress, rather than 30.
17. The appropriate quest level range will now display when quests are offered.
[Example of appropriate level display]
18. Corrected typos in some quests.
1. Increased the maximum legion level from 3 to 5.
Three things are required to increase the legion’s level: Kinah, legion members, and contribution points. (The Kinah values shown in the table below may vary a bit, depending on the tax.)
The maximum number of allowed legion members and legion warehouses increases as your legion level increases.
Depending on the legion level, different legion items are available for purchase.
Changed the default legion cloak.
[Elyos/Admodian Legion Cloak]
Added 11 Legion Emblems.
2. Expanded Legion Titles.
The three existing titles (Brigade General, Centurion, and Legionary) have been expanded to five titles (Brigade General, Deputy, Centurion, Legionary, New Legionary).
The legion title may be changed using chat commands.
/promote [character name]: To increase the rank by one.
/demote [character name]: To decrease the rank by one.
The title permissions have been changed.
Added options for legion warehouse permission.
Deleted options legion board and board management permissions.
3. Added log features for the legion warehouse.
Storage and retrieval records of items and kinah are saved.
The feature is limited, depending on the character’s permission level for storing or retrieving items and/or Kinah in the legion warehouse.
Characters with legion warehouse use permission may store and retrieve items and/or Kinah.
Characters with legion warehouse storage permission may only store items and/or kinah.
The usage log is available for a maximum of 4 days from the announcement date. The record is deleted after 4 days.
4. Added legion warehouse NPC in Elyos and Asmodian Reshanta abyss locations.
1. A "Superior Graphics Engine" setup option has been added.
[Environment when Superior Graphics Engine option is applied]
To enable the "Superior Graphics Engine" option, if you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, you’ll need a Geforce 9800 or higher, and if you are using an AMD card, you’ll need a Radeon HD 4850 or higher. The minimum and recommended requirements for using the "Superior Graphics Engine" option will be available in the future, on the homepage.
Please update your graphics driver to the latest version before enabling the "Superior Graphics Engine" option.
Dust accumulation on graphic cards may negatively impact this option, so you may want to clean your card regularly.
You can choose the appropriate graphics setup for your PC from Options -> Graphics Options -> Graphics Engine Setup -> Graphics Engine Option.
Graphic quality: The computer specifications of the system where the game is installed are used for the set up details.
The graphic setup options have been expanded to support a wider variety of graphics options. The "Superior Graphics Engine" option has been added to support computers with high graphics specs. An option has also been added to increase the performance of computers with lower graphics specs.
The available setup options will vary, depending on whether the regular graphic engine or the superior graphic engine is selected.
When the "Superior Graphic Engine" is selected, some options may be deactivated, depending on the computer’s specs. (Options such as water treatment, superior light source, and long-range focus effects.)
1. Revamped the color and design of the UI and HUD.
Changed some of the mouse cursor icons.
2. Improved the map’s features, and made it more interactive.
Choose which information is shown using the “Displayed Items” and “Quest” tabs on the left side of the map.
Check the detailed items for details on race, basic information, NPCs, etc.
You can now zoom into the map to get more detailed information.
The quest tab displays the same information as the quest journal, as well as indicating where the quest NPCs can be found.
Click the Atreia icon to go to other regions’ maps.
The first minimap lets you choose between Elysea, Asmodae, Balaurea, and the Abyss.
Clicking on any of these areas will bring up the detailed regions within that part of the world
Additional map functions have been added, as below
Mouse over instance icons for more details on that instance..
A new type of instance dungeon icon shows when you cannot enter that instance.
Changed the fortress tooltips to show information for that fortress’s instance info.
[Fortress Battle Tooltip]
Functional NPCs now show up on the radar and the map.
3. Added a new feature to allow some customization of characters’ basic animations.
The character information window has a new motion tab.
The default options are stand by, run, jump, rest, and store. However,
New motions will be available in the future via “motion card” items.
4. Changed the <Recruit Alliance> window (accessed either from links in the chat window, or from the Find Group window) to display more information.
5. Changed the broker UI so that item information is easier to see.
Click the arrow at the right hand side to hide the ’Seller’ column and expand the ’Item Name’.
Clicking a column will sort by that column. An arrow will show whether it’s sorted from high to low or low to high.
6. Added a function that allows players to search the Game Guide directly from inside the game.
This can be found in Menu -> Additional Functions -> In-Game Game Guide
Turn on the "In-Game Game Guide Notice Icon Mark" in Options, and it will place an icon on the screen that you can use to search the Game Guide at any time.
The quest tracker now has a similar icon that you can click to bring up the Game Guide page for that quest..
[Game Guide Search]
7. A new Aion RSS feature allows you to receive information quickly while in game.
The option is found in Menu -> Additional Functions -> Aion RSS.
There are several tabs in the RSS window.
Aion News: Aion News from the website.
Class Board: Select 9 up to forums including class forums and crafting forums.
The default settings for pre-ascension are below.
Server Board: Shows the forums for specific servers.
Information Search: Search Game Guide and Aion Answers for information.
If you are playing in full screen mode and select an article from the forum, the game will switch to window full screen mode and open the selected web page.
8. Added an option to show only usable chain skills on the quickbar.
Toggle this in Options -> Game Options -> User Interface -> Quickbar.
When the default chain skill is still on cooldown, the next preferred chain skill will appear on the quickbar instead.
Chain skills preferences can be changed in Skill Info -> Chain Info
9. You can now check mail from the character selection screen.
When there is unread mail, an envelope icon is shown at the top of the character info.
If have items left to settle at the broker, a money bag icon is shown.
10. Added number 5 and 6 brands for groups and alliances to use.
These can be found in Skills ? Actions.
11. Added new face and body type presets.
Faces: [Elyos] Male: 43~54, Female: 41~49
[Elyos Male Face Pre-set]
[Elyos Female Face Pre-set]
Faces: [Asmodian] Male: 45 ~ 56, Female: 35~43
[Asmodian Male Face Pre-set]
[Asmodian Female Face Pre-set]
Body types: [Elyos] Male: Long, child, inverted triangle
Body types: [Elyos] Female: Long, child
[Elyos Body type Presets]
Body types: [Asmodian] Male: Long, child, inverted triangle
Body types: [Asmodian] Female: Long, child.
[Asmodian Body type Presets]
12. New options during character creation allow you to change facial expressions and face shape. You can also select colors by clicking the palette.
13. The guide fairy that shows the way in the capital cities can now be disabled in
14. ‘Options -> Game Options-> User Interface -> Call the guide fairy in the city’.
15. Made some additions and changes to the instance zone hot key settings.
Set the hot key in Options -> Key Mapping-> Window -> Instanced Zone Window.
Dark Poeta now has its own separate hot key setting, to distinguish it from the general Instanced Zone Window option
16. Increased the number of buff/debufficons that the UI can display.
Up to 20 icons are shown in three rows. 8 per row.
Up to 20 icons are shown in two rows, 10 per row.
Summoned spirits will show up to 20 icons in two rows, 10 per row.
A group member’s icons will still show the first 10, as before. However, when there are 11 or more, it will now indicate the number of unseen debuffs.
17. A new animation has been added for when windows are opened.
18. The [AionTweet] profile tab will now show your tweets, followers, and those you follow.
19. Fixed a bug that caused effects to display even when players had turned them off in ‘Options > Graphics Options > Display effect for...’
20. When a Critical Hit occurs with a skill attack, a system message saying "Critial Hit!" will now appear.
1. NPCs inside Balaur Fortress will no longer attack Omega and Ragnarok.
2. “Tepetz’s Curse” skill used by Lord Lannock’s summoned ‘Diligent Page’ can now be cured with Greater Healing Potions or purification spells.
3. Lupukin in Beshmundir’s Walk now sells Asmodian Kisks.
1. Added new Kaisinel Academy and Marchutan Academy areas.
You can reach them using the temple teleport statues in Sanctum and Pandaemonium.
Alternatively, talk to the Academy Bootcamp Teleport NPC in Inggison or Gelkmaros.
2. Fixed a bug allowing players to access areas near Inggison and Gelkmaros Fortress that they were not intended to be able to reach.
Fixed regions are near Altar of Avarice, Temple of Scales, Vorgaltem Citadel, and Crimson Temple.
3. Modified some terrain in Gelkmaros’s Earthfang Gorge.
4. Fixed a bug allowing players to move into the terrain in certain parts ofGelkmaros.
5. You cannot place kisk in some locations in Inggison and Gelkmaros. When you log out in those areas, you will now teleport
to the Obelisk you are bound to.
6. Fixed a problem causing players to be returned to their Obelisks from certain parts of Heiron’s Black Tears Swamp.
7. A Kisk can no longer be installed inside an instance or in Silentera Canyon.
8. Changed the loading banner, log-in screen, server selection, and character selection screen.
The new loading banner:
The new character creation background:
Search the Game Guide