- Open to players from Levels 57 to 60
- Group Instance (12 player maximum)
- Reentry time is 22 hours
- Entrance located at the 9 o'clock position in Sarpan
- One instance split into Elementis Forest and Argent Manor (such as Udas Temple / Lower Udas Temple)
- Level 60 Heroic monsters
- Progress by defeating Named Monsters
- Methods for defeating Named Monsters vary greatly
- There are also hidden Named Monsters
- Fabled weapons, armor, and accessories
- Eternal armor
- Item parts split between Elementis Forest and Argent Manor
- Fabled items divided according to class
- Set effects for fabled weapons
- 18 slot Pack Pet
① 2 Matching Instances
Elementis Forest is one half of a matching pair of instances. The other half, Argent Manor, complements this instance in the same way Udas Temple and Lower Udas Temple are related. Most players will therefore probably find it best to assemble a group once and complete the two instances in succession.
② Cleric's Staff, Assassin's Sword?
While players can obtain Fabled items specific to their class, there are also class-specific sets like a Dagger and Sword Set that only Assassins can use, or a Dual Dagger Set that only Rangers can use. This is true for all classes.
③ Plate Class means Plate Armor!
Certain pieces of Heroic armor are only wearable by the class that relates to it. For example, a plate-wearing Gladiator is restricted from wearing chain armor. This is not true of all items, however, and players are still able to obtain excellent Heroic armor in addition to this.
The instance is accessible from Kamar via two Flight Paths.
The entrance to Elementis Forest (and the entrance to Argent Manor) is located in the 9 o'clock position of Sarpan Field. As the two instances are related, their entrances are right next to each other.
Don't forget to receive the related quest at your race's flagship before departing Kamar!
List of Named Monsters
① The Canyonguard
② Jurdin the Cursed
③ Head Kutol
ⓗ Trapped Terma (hidden)