The Aion Adventurer's Guide was launched in Summer of 2010 with the goal of educating players about available content for their level and providing some useful rewards.
Following careful research and deliberation, the Aion Production Team identified key character levels, and crafted messages to inform the player where to go to find game content (Quests, Instanced Dungeons, etc.) suitable for their level. The Adventurer's Guide also gives hints on how to navigate new areas, such as the Abyss, and use new systems, such as Stigma Stones, when it was apparent that the existing information from NPCs was not detailed or clear enough.
Adventurer's Guide Surveys
**Note: each Survey for the Adventurer's Guide can be claimed by one character per account per server.
**Note: limitations prevent Adventurer's Guide surveys from appearing on the Fast-Track server. Please switch back to your home server to claim them.
Each Survey comes with an item attached. Here are some examples of the types of items that might be distributed:
1. Consumable items: including potions and food that heal HP and MP or provide useful buffs.
2. Weapons and armor: these will be good quality items for the level range in which they are distributed, however, player crafted items and drop items will tend to be better.
3. Sellable or tradable items: these are items that players can trade to vendors for Kinah or other rewards.
The current item rewards are shown in the table below:
How the Adventurer's Guide is Distributed
Each Survey for the Adventurer's Guide can be claimed by one character per account per server, meaning that only one character on each server can claim the reward from each Adventurer's Guide Survey. There are a few exceptions to this:
1. When the Surveys are first distributed, if an account has two characters of the same level on the same server, both will receive Surveys, but only one will be able to accept the reward, if the Surveys have the same reward attached. Once one character has accepted the reward, the other character will not receive the Survey.
2. Following major updates to the Adventurer's Guide, Surveys will be distributed again, even those that have not changed. For example, if a player were to level their first character to max level now, they would receive all Surveys from the Adventurer's Guide. In the future, when the Adventurer's Guide is updated again, that player could level another character to max level and receive all the Surveys associated with the updated Adventurer's Guide (even those that player may have received the first time).
Search the Game Guide